Once you’ve met our basic qualifications, we invite you to contact one of our knowledgeable Professional Crew Advisors to apply for a position. They will discuss in greater detail the opportunities that match your skills and background, as well as answer any questions you may have about the interview and selection process with Disney Cruise Line.
Here are a few things to consider before contacting a Disney Cruise Line hiring partner:
- Think about the position that’s right for your experience, skills and interests.
- Create a well-tailored curriculum vitae or resume typed in English. Include your current contact information, such as cell phone numbers, local and email addresses.
- Describe your work experience and education.
- Highlight any skills, experiences or languages that can make you more competitive for the position. If your strengths are in catering, describe the types of service you have worked in. If you want to work with children, explain your childcare experience.
- Remember, Disney Cruise Line means fun family vacations! We need energetic, enthusiastic and hard working crew members to help create those magical moments that last a lifetime with our guests. So, show us your personality during the interview!
- Your interview can last from 10-30 minutes. Positions can start as soon as the next week or within the next 6 months, so make sure you know your availability.
To become more familiar with Disney Cruise Line visit:
Diego, Merchandise Host